With entervo.ticketless parking Scheidt & Bachmann offers a new way to comfortably park. Without having to request a ticket at the entrance control device and the associated unpleasant situations such as bad weather conditions, ticket loss or a traffic jam at the entrance, drivers now have the option of entering and leaving the car park freely.
Based on entervo's open system architecture, entervo.ticketless parking offers operators high investment security as well as the potential to reduce costs. Control devices are no longer necessary, service costs are reduced and the environmental impact caused by paper tickets is as well reduced.
The licence plate is the sole identification medium and, in addition to opening the barrier, it allows payment at an automatic pay station or via the entervo.kassenautomaten app on the smartphone. Access is also possible at any time after the official opening hours of the car park by combining it with the entervo.key door reader. A connection to the entervo.online validation portal can be made afterwards.
entervo.ticketless parking is already in successful use, e.g. in the ParkOne garage in the Dreicubenhaus in Düsseldorf.
Take a look at how smoothly entervo.ticketless parking works:
- Comfortable and resource-saving state-of-the-art solution
- The licence plate is the sole identification medium
- No investment and service costs for control devices in the entry and exit lanes in the future
- Entering number plate for payment at the pay machine or via app on the smartphone
- Retrofitting into an existing entervo parking management system possible
Advantages for the operator
- Low investment and maintenance costs
- Increase of comfort and attractiveness
- Prevention of traffic jams at the entrances and exits
- Throughput in the car park is increased
- Environmentally friendly by eliminating paper tickets
- Reduction of administrative expenses
- Relief of customer service support
- Combination with the entervo.kassenautomaten app feasible
- Combination with the entervo.online validation portal possible
- Access control via door reader possible by entering the license plate number
- entervo.ticketless parking - Fact sheet download view1 MB
For further information please contact us via our contact form.