LINK stands for the linkage and integration of all SIQMA products into a powerful entity. For you this means: more transparency, more flexibility and more reliability.
Via standardised interfaces (e.g. IFSF, API, XML), SIQMA functional modules can be easily integrated with third-party products. This enables customised solutions that are both economical as well as future-proof.
Today, overall solutions for the management of a fuel retail station network usually consist of networked systems from several providers. In addition to the market-leading SIQMA solutions, there are specialised providers, e.g. for wet-stock pricing, data outsourcing, loyalty programmes, delivery services, digital customer dialogues, etc. With SIQMA Connect standard interfaces, you can easily connect third-party systems with your SIQMA solutions. The result: an optimised overall solution that fits your needs exactly.
- Standardised system interfaces for connecting third-party systems (e.g. IFSFPay API).
- Automated transfer of all relevant data to selected cooperation partners (e.g. eurodata) via a secure connection
- Receipt and transmission of article, price and delivery data
- Exchange of sales data with third-party systems
- Connection to existing system structures (e.g. SAP)
- Integration into customers‘ own mobile apps
Find out more on our SIQMA Connect landing page.
SIQMA Cloudlink is our central interface that makes all important SIQMA interfaces available. SIQMA Cloudlink provides enormous flexibility to run your service station. For example, SIQMA OPT or SIQMA Fuel & Go can be connected via SIQMA Cloudlink to third-party POS systems via IFSF EPS. Furthermore, SIQMA Cloudlink can serve as an offline EPS server, or it represents the basis for SIQMA Mobile POS.
SIQMA Courtmaster, in conjunction with SIQMA POS, controls the entire forecourt and exchanges data from dispensers, outdoor payment terminals, price signs, fuel level gauges, etc. in real time with SIQMA POS or SIQMA BOS.