At Scheidt & Bachmann we offer various ways to express your opinion. Especially on our social media channels we would like to interact with you. For a diverse communication we ask you to write contributions in German or English. In order to guarantee a fair and constructive exchange, we place particular importance to an objective style, a friendly tone, tolerance and respect for other opinions.
The following principles must also be taken into account:
- Comments and reports should relate to the topic in question
- No infringement of the rights of third parties
- Inadmissibility for advertising purposes, campaigns or donations
- No publication of private data or correspondence
- No provocative or obscene remarks
- No discrimination on grounds of gender, age, nationality, religion or belief
In the interest of all users, we reserve the right to review and, if necessary, edit or reject contributions. Due to the continuous development of netiquette, we ask you to regularly check the information on this page.