FareGo Virtual Ticket Agent (ViTA)
FareGo Virtual Ticketing Agent (ViTA) supports transport operators in improving customers experience when buying a ticket at a ticket vending machine. FareGo ViTA transforms FareGo ticket vending machines (TVMs) into fully operational ticket agencies, offering passengers face-to-face remote assistance via live-chat functionalities to help them buy their tickets. Besides simple advice ticket clerks can also remotely control the TVM’s user interface.
FareGo ViTA extends the proven concept of self-service ticket vending machines with video and audio transmission as well as remote functionalities, making competent ticket clerks available wherever and whenever their assistance is needed.
FareGo ViTA was developed with a focus on the smooth implementation into existing fare collection systems. This makes it an ideal solution for transportation companies planning to improve their ticket sales without the costly and time-consuming acquisition of new devices.
Benefits / Characteristics
- Instant help without the need to find a ticket clerk or walk long distances to the next ticket
- Personalised customer service also at unmanned stations
- Less personnel requirement while increased customer service – especially for remote locations and off-peak times
- Pooling of resources and equipment creates synergies and reduces the costs per station
- Simple and flexible personnel and deployment planning
- Perfect utilisation of all resources including personnel and TVMs
- Fast reaction time in case of unforeseeable events (e.g. delays) or individual requirements (e.g. language skills or local knowledge)
- Comprehensive monitoring and reporting of all transactions delivers data basis for further improvements
- Flyer FareGo ViTA download view2 MB