At this year’s IT-Trans on stand E2, Scheidt & Bachmann will focus on account-based ticketing technology. From 6th to 8th March, 2018, the company presents innovative solutions around the following:
- How to benefit from intelligent ticketing solutions?
- How to migrate to an account-based system?
- How to offer secure, PCI DSS compliant payment?
- How to keep a system secure and up to date?
- How to efficiently maintain an IT system?
- How to manage Big Data?
Lars Rembold give a presentation to learn about Scheidt & Bachmann’s PCI certified P2PE solution, a collaboration with Mastercard Payment Gateway Services that has just been awarded with the PCI Award for Excellence 2018 (Market Update B, March 7, 2018, 2 pm).
The IT-Trans is an international conference and trade fair for IT-based solutions in the public transport industry. The event addresses all suppliers of public transport, especially managing directors of public and private transport services as well as traffic authorities and organizations.
Are you interested in visiting us at IT-Trans?
We would be happy to send you a free entrance voucher and to meet you onsite!