Scheidt & Bachmann and HKS form joint company
Mönchengladbach / Paderborn May 03 2019 The jointly founded company entervo-access will enable us to offer industry-specific products and solutions for POS and access systems faster and more targeted in the future. In particular, the technological progress in consistently integrated web applications is significantly accelerated and the range of services expanded.
This partnership enables us to meet the growing requirements of the industry and at the same time promote the further development of the more than 1,200 existing and future new customer systems. Both partners not only offer their customers the security of the economic stability of two industry giants, but above all synergy effects and the innovative strength of a continuous joint development work.
With entervo-access, Scheidt & Bachmann and HKS are making use of digital progress to jointly offer intelligent solutions for the changed market conditions in the leisure sector. The accessibility of entervo-access to the core competencies and product portfolios of both partners means more performance, innovation and sustainability for customers.
The advantages for the customer are:
- Web applications, such as online shops, B2B module, course and event managers, couponing and event and resource managers, which can now also be fully integrated and managed in the connection to the POS system. The new software system provides all customers with full multi-client capability for plant networks.
- - Shorter processing times in service due to the common structures, longer hotline times and thus a permanently improved customer service, for example, are used in the support of the remote service of the HKS system and, if necessary, the comprehensive on-site service of Scheidt & Bachmann is accessed.
- Demand-oriented access to Scheidt & Bachmann's powerful portfolio of POS and automatic payment machines, as well as to the industry-specific solutions (e.g. the wristband dispenser) by Fischer - 100% subsidiary of HKS.
The modular structure of the entervo-access solution portfolio makes it possible to meet the requirements of smaller plants as well as those of very large plants with complex operating concepts.
"With entervo-access, our very complementary core competencies for a pool-specific solution will be optimally combined", Martin Kammler emphasises, Managing Director of the Parking and access systems division at Scheidt & Bachmann.
The synergies that arise from the partnership in the areas of SW and HW development, as well as service and support, are primarily used for the further development of industry-specific solutions by both partner companies.
"Cities, municipalities and operating companies in particular will benefit from this," shares Lutz Klusekemper, Managing Director of HKS. "For us, this means a completely different room for manoeuvre for developments geared specifically to the leisure sector."
In order for the interests of the leisure industry to be in the focus of entervo-access from day one, it was important for both partners to gain experienced and passionate individuals in the management team. With Rouven Bartels and Thomas Gutjahr, we also see ourselves very well positioned at this point. Both bring with them many years of industry knowledge and numerous project successes and are also volunteers in the world of swimming pools and theme parks.
"We were both enthusiastic about the idea of a joint company for swimming pools and thermal baths and are looking forward to being able to design them now," says Rouven Bartels. "I can hardly imagine better conditions for industry-oriented cooperation and thus improved framework conditions for the design of future-oriented solutions," adds Thomas Gutjahr.
About Scheidt & Bachmann:
The family business was founded in 1872 and is currently under the management of Dr.-Ing. Norbert Miller, in the fifth generation of the shareholder family. The system house Scheidt & Bachmann has more than 45 years of experience in the conception and realisation of POS and access control systems for swimming pools and leisure facilities. With more than 1,000 projects in this period, important standards were set in this area. Large swimming pool and leisure facilities, renowned thermal baths and major sports centres appreciate the professionalism, flexibility and individual integration of the Scheidt & Bachmann systems as well as the numerous small and medium-sized leisure facilities with their different requirements.
Software development and service management have meanwhile become the core of Scheidt & Bachmann systems. Under the brand name entervo, the company offers integrated, modular system solutions.
HKS Systeme GmbH has been a successful provider of visitor management systems Europe-wide for more than 23 years. Founded in 1996 by Rudolf Schwarz and Managing Director Lutz Klusekemper, the medium-sized company based in Paderborn develops comprehensive software solutions for professional access control and billing systems.
The core sectors include thermal spas, pools, leisure parks, cities and municipalities as well as zoos and cultural institutions. The HKS range of solutions covers the requirements of small systems as well as solutions for complex operating structures of large plants. The goal is always to increase efficiency and comfort through comprehensive and clear guest management. Long-term customer support is also a top priority: thanks to a large project and service team, customers are supported in the operation and further development of the system on a permanent basis.
HKS focuses mainly on the following areas:
- Access & billing systems: development, implementation and operation of POS and access control systems in the leisure industry
- Websolutions: development, implementation and operation of web-based e-commerce, CRM and ticketing solutions
- City & Destination Systems: Consulting, development, implementation and sustainable operation support of holistic city and destination solutions with focus on guest and visitor management
Scheidt & Bachmann GmbH
Breite Str. 132
Phone: 02166 266-834
HKS Systeme GmbH
Phone: 05251 529400